I did not receive a confirmation email but completed the purchase
I've received a confirmation email but the product is not in my locker
I did not receive a confirmation email but completed the purchase.We use an automated system to ensure that the product/s you purchased are delivered to you in real time. Premium guides and products will automatically load to your locker once the transaction completes. You will also receive a confirmation email in your inbox.
Every time you complete a transaction, two messages will be sent to your email inbox: a purchase invoice and a confirmation email with a link to where you can download your purchase.
If you did not receive any of the two, here are possible reasons:
1. Delay in the email. While most emails are delivered on time, delays can happen. We don't know why, but it's one of the unsolved mysteries of the internet. This can happen at any time of the year but is quite common during Black Friday and Christmas shopping seasons.
The good news is that you don't have to wait for the confirmation email. All you need to do is log into your Photzy account and it will be one of the first things you should see. If it's not there, see reasons 3 4 and 5.
2. It's in your Spam/Junk mail folder.
3. You've used a different email address. Our system uses email addresses for automation. Our system will load the guide into the Photzy account associated with the email address used during checkout as soon as you complete your purchase. An email message will also be sent to that email address.
That's why it's important that the email address that you'll use during a purchase is the same as a your Photzy login email. Otherwise, our system will automatically create a new account using the new email address and load the product into that Photzy account.
Try logging into Photzy using the email address that you used during checkout. Your premium guide is most likely already loaded in there. If you would like to merge your accounts, contact Customer Support.
4. You've misspelled your email address. Similar to reason 3, if you misspell the email address during checkout, the system creates a new Photzy account using that misspelled email. When you complete the purchase, your guide will then be loaded into that Photzy account and you won't receive the invoice and the confirmation email because of the typo. Contact Customer Support to fix this error.
5. Your transaction didn't push through. If you made the purchase using your Paypal account, you may log into Paypal for the status of your purchase history. If you purchased using your debit or credit card, check with your bank to determine if you were charged for the transaction.
In some cases and for reasons unknown to us, there are times when the payment processor decides to cancel the transaction when you close the window after the first checkout page where it says "Congratulations.. on Purchasing... Your Order is Not Quite Finished Yet" or if you don't reach the last page of the checkout, so make sure you reach the page where it says "Thank You! Your Order is Complete".
If you have reached the last page or have verified with Paypal or your bank that the order went through, contact Customer Support and provide any of following transaction details:
- Full Name used in the transaction
- Email address you used in the transaction
- Order ID / Invoice ID (from Paypal/bank)
We will be glad to sort things out for you.
I've received a confirmation email but the product is not in my lockerIf you have received a confirmation email for your purchase but could not see the guide in your locker, it is highly likely that you are logged into your Photzy account using an email address that is different from what you used during checkout.
Log out of your account then log in again using the email address that you used for your purchase.
If you would like to change your email address or merge your accounts, contact Customer Support.
To prevent this from happening in the future, make sure to use the same email address that you use to login during checkout since we use email addresses for automation purposes.